Hello - The Parent Assembly #1 auction that was scheduled for tomorrow night, Thursday, January 4 in NYC has been postponed due to an expected heavy snow storm. (The details of the even were originally mentioned in an earlier post here).
We will be rescheduling the auction and will get out the new date/time asap.
Sorry if this provides any inconvenience for anyone.
Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
1 post • Page 1 of 1